DTG vs Screen Printing – What is the Difference?
Direct to Garment Printing (DTG):
- This print method is used for short run orders or orders with a high amount of colors. No minimum order quantity.
- Excellent with photo-like images. Decent quality but lacks color vibrancy and washability.
- Price depends on the number of print locations, quantity, and type of garment.
- This is our preferred method of printing. This is the industry standard for t shirt making and is the best quality. Minimum order quantity of 36 pieces and 3 colors max.
- Any prints that require more than 3 colors we have a minimum of 50 pieces.
- Max print colors are 12
- Price break for larger quantities. Maximum color vibrancy.
- Best washibility/durability. Price depends on the number of colors in the design, number of print locations, quantity, and type of garment.